Tuesday 4 January 2011

Being Happy

Why is it so hard for us as people in general to be happy? To say fuck it... and just be yourself? Maybe its cause most of us don't know who we are? So just pretend ( so i and most of us call them being fake) It's easy to become lost in many things like your thoughts and shiz and just your emotions in general... But you can't forget who you are as a person or try to be any-one else cause between you and me mate it just won't work cause as your not happy in yourself... How will you be happy in any-thing?

-shrug-

But enough of  that cause, I don't want to talk about that now (well i'm allowed to change by mind aren't i?) But still going on topic of being happy.

For the first time in a long time... WOW like months or maybe years. I'm happy (suck it bitches) :P and not because I'm "in love"  (like some girl teenagers who find happiness and meaning in being a relationship them girls piss me of btw) or some other thing like cause the boy i liked talked to me at school (which could never happen seeing as I got to a girls school but still :D) I'm happy cause I've got great mates! DUN KNOW and cause life is too short to find negativity in everything it's better to appreciate and be happy in the things you do ,have in your life than to focus on all the things you don't. And yea I know life won't always be perfect and shiz cause i'm human and i will fuck up once or twice (knowing me like 8000 times this year) but you gotta stay positive or else you'll end up all depressed and shit and eww why would you want to be depressed all the time? thats shit ( and thats why i will never get emo's)

But yeaaa. Walleva :D

Taking each day as it comes

Be happy mate :D

No comments:

Post a Comment