Saturday 23 April 2011

Writer's Blocks a Bitch

Okay, I guess it's kind of a well an insult to not have written anything in like 4-5months. HOWEVER I do have my excuse (it's in the title :P) but alas I must confess this is sorta kinda a lie as I did sorta kinda know what I wanted to talk about but.... THAT'S IN THE PAST, I'm here now! :P Better late than never ...

Live for the future and the moment.Not the past, right?

LIFE!

You never know what's going to happen next. You can plan, well try.  You can say to yourself "tomorrow I'm going to do c/w and then the day after I'm going to go to college" HOWEVER my petite fleur (little flower in French (I can't speak French but fuck it love the way it sounds :D) who has a really bland life I might add, you may find yourself having an epiphany and deciding education is not for you and run off with your half Hispanic half German and a quarter black boyfriend to sail the seven seas and live in Saudi Arabia too learn the ways of Aladdin and abo. I kid, never the less my point still stands, you never really know what's going to happen.

In reality (a place a rarely visit) we deal with our emotions daily may it be hate , happiness, sadness e.c.t.  and we may have an idea about what's going to happen tomorrow, but do we really KNOW?think about it. Fucked up and amazing things happen to people every day or one day your emotions just take hold of you and you might just snap. You can try to plan every intricate detail of your life but life isn't meant to be planned its meant to be LIVED! So may live but are not alive ...

So think about it do you really want to sail through life trying to do everything right, and try to attain the unattainable dream of perfection, then get stressed out and hate yourself afterwards because no-ones perfect. 

OR

Do you just wanna say FUCK IT!! I've only got one shot at this might as well make it count!! Make some stupid mistakes, do things I really shouldn't have done,have FUN ,concur those the IMPOSSIBLE, not be afraid to embarrass yourself in public. Not give a fuck what people think at times and just BE YOURSELF even if you don't know who you are. 

Don't just live be ALIVE. Cause you never know what's going to happen tomorrow...

Be happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment